About our Nursery
A wonderful place of learning and happiness.
- Staffed by a Qualified Teacher, a Nursery Manager / Speech and Language specialist and an experienced Nursery Teaching Assistant.
- 3 Intakes a year – September, January, April (Term after 3rd Birthday).
- Available sessions – Mornings, Afternoons or All Day.
- Lunch Club available after, before or between sessions.
A lovely setting with lots of fun play & learning resources.
A garden to explore.
Applying for a Nursery Place
For more information, please contact our school office on 01280 709792 and ask to speak to:
- Mrs Newton – Nursery Admissions Administrator
- Mrs Smilie – Nursery Teacher
- Mrs Reynolds – Nursery Manager / Speech & Language Practitioner
Times & Fees
We have two 3 hour sessions a day:
- Morning (8.45-11.45) and Afternoon (12.30 – 3.30).
- You choose either all mornings or all afternoons for your 5 funded sessions a week but can book other sessions (if available) for a cost of £10 each.
Nursery Lunch Club
We run a Nursery lunch club which means that your child can:
- stay an additional 45 minutes after their morning session and be collected at 12.30,
- start their afternoon session 45 minutes early as 11.45, or
- stay all day from 8.45 to 3.30 (for those choosing to fund additional sessions)
- Lunch club is 45 minutes and costs £3 (please send in a packed lunch)
Transferring to Reception
You can come to our Nursery even if you don’t come to our school afterwards but many families whose children join our Nursery then apply for a place in Reception in our school.
Mrs Newton will be happy to give you information about applying for a Primary place.
Please come and visit to see how lovely we are!
“We are delighted with Molly’s report and all of its positive comments. She has had a good year with Miss Harding and she has been a great teacher”
Catch up with all the latest news and events from Southfield Primary Academy!