To provide high quality education at Foundation Stage, Key stage 1 and Key stage 2 balancing all areas of learning with an emphasis upon development of the individual.
We aim to be an outstanding school; providing high quality teaching, creating a high-achieving, challenging and safe learning environment.
To plan and implement short, medium and long-term goals which ensure,
- All pupils are making good or outstanding progress
- All teaching is good or outstanding through consistent approaches to planning and assessment establishing a clear, shared philosophy of learning taking account of recent research and proven methods
- Behaviour in school is outstanding and all pupils feel safe and valued
- Leadership and management of the school, including governors, work together to build a team that is sharply focused on achieving high standards for all pupils within a greatly energised and innovative learning environment
We aim to behave in a way which:
- Creates a safe, fun and challenging learning environment
- Values diversity and promotes equality
- Provide development opportunities for all
Promoting British Values:
- We believe that our school is a unique place to work and learn. It has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant vision.
- The children learn about democracy in a range of contexts which are meaningful to them. Our School Council, School Houses, School Sports Teams, Pupil Voice and Pupil questionnaires are ways that we provide the experience of being part of a democracy.
- The importance of Laws, whether they be those that govern the class, the school, or the country, are consistently reinforced throughout the day, as well as when dealing with behaviour.
- Children learn that their behaviours have an effect on their own rights and those of others. All members of the school community treat each other with respect.
- We value the diverse ethnic background of all pupils and families and undertake a variety of events and lessons to celebrate these.